Make an Impact on the Lives of Others with Dr. Michael T. Murray
The ripple effect of changing a person’s life shouldn’t be underestimated.
Dr. Michael T. Murray has been a thought leader in the natural medicine community for almost 40 years and instrumental in educating people on the power of nature. More importantly, he has lived the life he is trying others to embrace.
Dr. Murray currently serves as Chief Scientific Advisor at iHerb.com. He has authored more than 30 books including ‘The Textbook of Natural Medicine’ with Dr. Joseph Pizzorno and he was an essential piece to help bring natural products to the US market including Glucosamine sulfate, St. John’s wort extract, Ginkgo biloba extract, Silymarin, Enteric-coated peppermint oil, Saw palmetto berry extract, PGX, PharmaGABA, and Theracurmin.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How Dr. Murray has been instrumental in bringing natural medicine products to the US market
- How bioactive compounds can change gene expression
- How having a strong sense of mission and purpose is crucial to make an impact on the lives of others
- How a near-death experience made Dr. Murray embrace the idea of helping people improve their health to be more Personalized Health focused.
- Advice to practitioners on the importance of changing one person’s life
- Patients’ perception of what changing their health implies