Why Nutrition Should Be The Center of Medicine with Dr. Liz Lipski
Our environment has changed immensely in the past few decades. Proof of it is that we are seeing more and more patients with complex health issues. We often find ourselves doing everything we know and still, these patients don’t get any better.
In today’s episode, Dr. Liz Lipski helps us understand the impact lifestyle and dietary habits have had over the years on our patients’ overall health, and how integrating these concepts is fundamental to change the way medicine is practiced.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Liz Lipski’s journey and background.
- How you can change the world of nutrition without being an RD
- The power of learning from others
- Why we are seeing people with more and more complex health issues
- How nutrition heals and modulates body responses
- Why nobody can own the nutrition profession
- How the future of medicine is personalized and what we are learning from introducing gene testing