This policy works in tandem with our Terms of Service and applies to you if you pay 3X4 directly. If you have paid your practitioner directly for your test, please ask them about their policy.
- If you have confirmed or paid for your order and we are able to cancel the order at the time of processing your request, you can cancel the order and we will refund the full amount that you paid.
- If your order has been shipped and you have not opened your kit(s), and you have not yet registered your kit(s), you can return your kit(s) to us and we will refund the amount that you paid, minus a $50.00 handling fee per kit, provided the kit packaging and components are in their original condition.
- Refunds and cancellations cannot be provided if the test kits were delivered more than 60 days ago.
- If an order was sent to an incorrect shipping address provided by you or your practitioner, we can send you a new kit for a handling fee of $50.00 per kit.
- If your kit has expired, you will need to purchase a new 3X4 Test, at the current price.
- If you return your kit, or your completed genetic sample, without registering your kit online, a new kit can be sent to you at a cost of $100.00 per kit.
- Once you have returned your completed genetic sample to 3X4 or 3X4’s lab, we are unable to provide a refund.
- Failure to follow the instructions provided with your kit, or by 3X4 Genetics staff, may result in delays or additional handling fees to be able to complete your test.
- If we are unable to use your initial genetic sample or are unable to produce a complete report using your initial sample, a 3X4 staff member or your practitioner will contact you directly and offer a free new sample collection kit. If you do not respond to this request within 6 months of receiving it, we are unable to provide any refund for your initial sample.
To submit a request to cancel your order, email info@3X4genetics.com or call 425-818-5333.
Returns are only valid once they have been authorized by 3X4 Genetics and returned to the correct return address provided by us at the time of authorizing the return.
Refunds can only be issued back to the original payment method.
Please reach out to us if you have questions about this policy.
Our commitments to you, our customer:
- We use express shipping to ensure swift delivery for the return of your sample to the lab.
- We monitor and follow up on any shipping delays until there is resolution.
- We provide email notifications to keep you updated on the progress of your order and sample.
- In the rare instance our shipping partner causes excessive delay or damage to an order or sample in transit, we will ship another kit immediately, free of charge.
- If your practitioner orders a 3X4 Test for you, ensure that your practitioner has your correct shipping address and contact information.
- Follow all instructions in your test kit provided by 3X4 to ensure delivery of results.
If you have any questions about the above or any part of our policies, please contact us at 425-818-5333 or info@3X4genetics.com.