Having Trouble Balancing Your Weight?Gain insight into your genetic makeup, with a DNA test for weight loss, and take an active approach toward improving your overall body weight balance. Shop 3X4 Genetics Test
Achieving Weight Balance Starts With Your Genetic Code
Today, uncovering the cause of problems with weight management has become a vital topic. What many people don’t realize is that genes play a crucial role on appetite, energy utilization, hormone balance, exercise response, insulin and glucose levels, as well as pro-inflammatory fat.
The 3X4 Blueprint examines 157 genes, impacting your health and weight goals. With a single test, gain insight and guidance for a healthier weight and life. Our genomic technology analyzes your DNA, providing insight into the link between weight balance and your unique genetics.
Seek Solutions, Find Answers, Feel Better
Swipe to explore
Appetite / Satiety / Intake
- Identify if you have any triggers that are genetically driven that influence your food intake.
- Variations in your genes determine your appetite and satiety level, which may consequently affect your eating patterns (snacking, binge eating, servings, frequency of meals, etc.) in a very real, biological way.
- Get insights into a DNA diet
- The rate at which we use and manage calories for energy is largely determined by our genes, our activity, what and how much we eat, resulting in significant individual differences between how we burn energy.
- Discover if you have a genetically 'fast' or 'slow' metabolism.
- An individual's ability to mobilize stored body fat and burn it for exercise fuel is partly predisposed by certain genes. It is useful to understand the extent exercise may help weight loss and how to balance these factors out.
Glucose & Insulin
- Gain insight into how your glucose and insulin metabolism influence weight balance.
- The way insulin and glucose do their job is determined by certain genes as well as by other factors such as our weight, diet, and lifestyle choices.
- Understand how hormone balance may influence weight balance throughout your different life stages.
- Uncover a better understanding of potential hormone imbalances and the best way to address them.
- Fat cells may cause inflammation which disrupts the body’s ability to lose weight.
- Discover if you have a genetic tendency to retain more fat stores due to inflammation.
3X4’s True Power in Action
"I took the 3X4 test out of curiosity, not for health issues. The results helped my practitioner treat my skin condition, alleviate perimenopause symptoms, and lose 18 pounds. Now, I use my children's blueprints as references for targeted lifestyle changes. I'm grateful for the 3X4 Blueprint, which has inspired me to learn more about my body and its unique environmental interactions."
"I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the 3X4 team for creating such an amazing product! The results from your report literally changed my life. Since I discovered that I am sensitive to histamine and started following a low histamine diet, all my symptoms started going away. I have been struggling to figure this out for more than 20 years, and with your help, I was finally able to connect all the dots. THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"I was diagnosed with a degenerative condition. It was merely diagnosed by the symptoms I was presenting, and it seemed to be a lot of guesswork. My lifestyle now is addressing particular aspects of my genes that are misfiring. Your life can improve dramatically. "
"My goal was to find a genetic testing company I could use to benefit my clients’ health. But what I found with 3X4 Genetics was so much more."
- Ruth Baillie
"3X4 changed my clients quality of life. My client was in tears of joy about how much better she feels and how her quality of life has changed dramatically in just 3 weeks!"
- Dana Elia, Doctor of Clinical Nutrition MS RDN
"We were impressed with your organization of the genetic data into key metabolic pathways and the ease of interpretation around these core functions."
"3X4 was the missing piece. This is the missing piece I have been trying to find for my practice, and I cannot express enough how grateful I am that this company exists."
- Brooke Gacek, Clinical Dietician MS RDN
"We have been using 3X4 Genetic testing since April 2019. It has really changed and streamlined the way we can help our patients. 3X4 reports are really done in a way that is understandable and patient friendly."
- Dr. Ledivia Strauss
"It has really changed my practice and has substantially increased my ability to give patients the opportunity for true wellness and deep healing. This is their DNA telling them what they need to do. It is their best medicine. It provides personalized, prioritized interventions, usable from your first read. We should not be practicing without it."
- Toni Marthaller-Anderson
"I've never been petite. I'd go on a diet, lose weight, but I couldn't maintain it. I always thought my willpower (or lack of it) was to blame. Only now, after my 3X4 experience, do I know there were lots of underlying reasons for my body's resistance to weight loss. Since addressing them, I've lost 20 kilograms."
"I realized, whatever I'm doing is not working. When I had my genes tested, it made so much sense. You get information that is so personalized, and so specific. It's a recipe created for you. These days, life is very different. I can actually feel the change."
"I was eating healthy and cut out all my known trigger foods, which still didn’t help. My 3X4 Blueprint report revealed that Histamine was the ROOT cause of my migraines! I haven’t had a migraine in months – this has been life changing!"
"I am always talking to my colleagues about the genetic blueprint. My personal clients are ICU (very ill) and privately have developmental delay, so I don’t have a large base to refer under myself as a practitioner."