Do You Want To Go From GOOD To GREAT?Discover the secrets to your genes and take proactive steps to improve your bone strength, recuperation, muscle power and more with a DNA test for Fitness! Shop 3X4 Genetics Test
The Power of Fitness and Genetics:
How Genes Impact Your Health and Fitness Goals
Discovering the root causes of fitness and tissue-related health issues has become increasingly important in today’s world. Genetics play an important role in aspects such as bone health, collagen and joints, endurance, injury, power, recovery, training responses, and vascular health. With such an impactful and interconnected role, it's essential to unlock this potential and gain sport and fitness insights.
3X4 Genetics offers a simple test for powerful health transformations. The 3X4 Blueprint examines 157 genes, highlighting key health choices for your fitness goals. Our genomic technology analyzes your DNA, providing insights into the connection between genetics, fitness, and tissue health.
Breaking Barriers In Your Fitness And Health Journey
Swipe to explore
- Pinpoint possible genetic contributions to common bone-related issues
- Determine the right food or supplements interventions to support bone health
- Identify how you respond to speed and strength type training
- Leverage these genetic results to improve your exercise performance
- Identify how you respond to long distance or endurance training
- Your genetic results can be used as a guide to optimize your exercise program to get the best performance.
Collagen & Joints
- Collagen is the foundation of all your tissues that make up your skin, hair, nails, joints, and organs.
- Variations in collagen genes might affect the structure and function of these areas.
- Understand how to prevent excessive breakdown of these tissues based on your genetic results
- Understand how fast you recover from exercise based on your genetic results.
- Discover if your body is vulnerable to certain genetic factors that slow down your healing process
- Identify how to train smarter to match your genetic profile and optimize recovery times
Training Response & Endurance
- Your genetics plays a significant role in influencing your baseline fitness level, as well as your response to training.
- These results give you an indication of how long it will take you to improve your fitness level and strategies to optimize these levels.
- Having healthy blood vessels means maintaining their strength and flexibility when you exercise
- A healthy vascular system helps delivers vital nutrients and oxygen to your entire body during exercise
- Genetics may influence susceptibility to high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol and vascular damage.
- The combination of your exercise routine, diet, body's make-up and genetics contribute to the development of injuries.
- Knowing your genetic influence on injury can help you adjust exercise, lifestyle, diet, and recovery routines accordingly.
3X4’s True Power in Action
"I took the 3X4 test out of curiosity, not for health issues. The results helped my practitioner treat my skin condition, alleviate perimenopause symptoms, and lose 18 pounds. Now, I use my children's blueprints as references for targeted lifestyle changes. I'm grateful for the 3X4 Blueprint, which has inspired me to learn more about my body and its unique environmental interactions."
"I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the 3X4 team for creating such an amazing product! The results from your report literally changed my life. Since I discovered that I am sensitive to histamine and started following a low histamine diet, all my symptoms started going away. I have been struggling to figure this out for more than 20 years, and with your help, I was finally able to connect all the dots. THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"I was diagnosed with a degenerative condition. It was merely diagnosed by the symptoms I was presenting, and it seemed to be a lot of guesswork. My lifestyle now is addressing particular aspects of my genes that are misfiring. Your life can improve dramatically. "
"My goal was to find a genetic testing company I could use to benefit my clients’ health. But what I found with 3X4 Genetics was so much more."
- Ruth Baillie
"3X4 changed my clients quality of life. My client was in tears of joy about how much better she feels and how her quality of life has changed dramatically in just 3 weeks!"
- Dana Elia, Doctor of Clinical Nutrition MS RDN
"We were impressed with your organization of the genetic data into key metabolic pathways and the ease of interpretation around these core functions."
"3X4 was the missing piece. This is the missing piece I have been trying to find for my practice, and I cannot express enough how grateful I am that this company exists."
- Brooke Gacek, Clinical Dietician MS RDN
"We have been using 3X4 Genetic testing since April 2019. It has really changed and streamlined the way we can help our patients. 3X4 reports are really done in a way that is understandable and patient friendly."
- Dr. Ledivia Strauss
"It has really changed my practice and has substantially increased my ability to give patients the opportunity for true wellness and deep healing. This is their DNA telling them what they need to do. It is their best medicine. It provides personalized, prioritized interventions, usable from your first read. We should not be practicing without it."
- Toni Marthaller-Anderson
"I've never been petite. I'd go on a diet, lose weight, but I couldn't maintain it. I always thought my willpower (or lack of it) was to blame. Only now, after my 3X4 experience, do I know there were lots of underlying reasons for my body's resistance to weight loss. Since addressing them, I've lost 20 kilograms."
"I realized, whatever I'm doing is not working. When I had my genes tested, it made so much sense. You get information that is so personalized, and so specific. It's a recipe created for you. These days, life is very different. I can actually feel the change."
"I was eating healthy and cut out all my known trigger foods, which still didn’t help. My 3X4 Blueprint report revealed that Histamine was the ROOT cause of my migraines! I haven’t had a migraine in months – this has been life changing!"
"I am always talking to my colleagues about the genetic blueprint. My personal clients are ICU (very ill) and privately have developmental delay, so I don’t have a large base to refer under myself as a practitioner."
Gain a better understanding of your overall sport health and fitness performance
Take the initiative in maintaining your wellbeing and access the 3X4 Genetics Test and Blueprint Report.Shop 3X4 Genetics Test